Call or Text at (212) 518-3005
Personalized and Efficient Service
Edwin Acosta-Diaz has over 18 years of experience working in the prosecution of personal injury claims (motor vehicle accidents, trip and fall accidents and labor law/construction related accidents). Mr. Acosta-Diaz established the Law Office of Edwin Acosta-Diaz 11 years ago with the focus of providing individualized and efficient representation to each client. Mr. Acosta-Diaz believes that, since each client has his or her own unique circumstances and legal issues, each case requires its own unique approach and a tailored-made strategy.
Although the primary area of practice of Mr. Edwin Acosta-Diaz is personal injury, the Law Office of Edwin Acosta-Diaz has extensive experience, and assists clients, in the following areas of the law:
- Commercial Litigation(State and Federal);
- Criminal Defense (State and Federal)
- Real Estate Transactions and Landlord-Tenant matters;
-Immigration (Petitions and Appeals before the BIA and U.S.Court of Appeal for the 2nd Circuit); and
- Matrimonial (Divorce Actions and Family Courts matters).
Edwin Acosta-Diaz, Esq., is admitted to practice in the following jurisdictions:
- The United States Supreme Court;
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit;
- The New York Appellate Division for the First Department;
- The United States Eastern District of New York;
- The United States Southern District of New York;
- The Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA); and
- All State and County Courts within the State of New York.